Deep Learning For Business
Sheldon AI analyzed a large, industry-leading mortgage broker’s Loan Origination Software (Calyx Point and Ellie Mae Encompass) to identify trends using age, income, and similar industry positions. These inputs allowed us to predict increases in consumer income, create customized marketing strategies, and predict which existing customers could potentially become upgraded buyers. These consumer insights, in addition to research and development on new loan products and improvement in tracking milestones during the customer loan process, ultimately resulted in stronger leads, increased sales, and more profit.
In addition to our focus on deeper and predictive consumer insights, our analysis also helped identify potential data anomalies and worked to mitigate risk with FINRA. With our ability to assess both historical and current loan data we worked to make early predictions of any FINRA compliance concerns to mitigate potentially massive fines or licensing issues.
Home-Sharing for Professionals
Private Equity Firm
Medical Technology Company
Bakery Product Manufacturer
Major Insurance Company
Dental Care Provider
- Assessment of customer demographic including age, location, gender, and insurance status
- Breakdown of customer payments based on insurance status
- Claims assessment and considerations regarding which insurance companies are most likely to pay and in what time frame
- Assessment of the quantity of various procedures and the likely timing of completion
- Amount of procedures completed per dentist and total charges
- Assessment of customer appointment requests
- Calendar assessment and monthly appointment trends, including a month-to-month assessment of payments and insurance claims processed
- How many appointments will be made?
- How many appointments will be missed or cancelled
- Which procedures will be done?
- Which claims will be paid to maximize revenue?
- Which patient will pay a higher percentage of their bill themselves?
- Procedure recommendations based on Predictive Analytics performed on data
- Probability of the customer making payment in a defined timeframe
- Probability of customer payment once account is in collections and percent of accounts receivable recovery